Saturday, October 20, 2007

A note for my Argentinian readers...

According to my Sitemeter and Clustrmap statistics, I have a very high readership in Buenos Aires. For those porteños who are not merely googling the winning Telekino lottery numbers, it just so happens I will be visiting your fair metropolis from November 30th until December 11th. It would be a pleasure to meet some swell people who dig the blog and are into doing stuff, if there are such people. Your city seems amazing!

Is it true that there's a club night in town named after Slavoj Žižek? Are there incredible record shops and vintage clothing stores where I can get 70's t-shirts? Can we go to the movies? Where do the cool brainiacs hang out? I would love to know. I'm Canadian so I only have a grasp of written Spanish and can barely speak it, just so you know...

Anyway, I've thrown it out there.





No comments: