Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Everything Must Go

There's a strange little dollar store in Chinatown, around the corner of Dundas and Spadina, that I enjoy popping into from time to time.

But last week I discovered its days are numbered.


Now they're having a 50% off sale on their already ridiculously low prices. Must go down into the basement and spend money. Hopefully they won't close the doors forever while I'm inside.




I will give them this - they had Nice soap.



And pastel scrubbers.



Plus it was reassuring to see some of today's most popular brands of men's personal grooming products can be found here, and at such reasonable prices.




I bought some Zhong Hua toothpaste (which promised it "helps avoid oral problems caused by inner heat") and some "Happy Bisthday" (sic) cards. Now I want to go back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

street adress please.

Anonymous said...

street address please.

Jesse said...

The exact address I don't know - just go to Spadina and Dundas - it's a couple of doors east of the northeast corner on Dundas, next to an alleyway...